Saturday, October 4, 2014

LIGHT OF WEIGHT_01

Subject_01_Concept & Simulation test

I developed the second idea for making prototype model. For this, I chose the item for expressing the unseen things idea. It is light and weight, so I call the project name "Light of Weight". It is not "Weight of Light" and is reversed. It is easy concept. I will express the weight - unseen thing through light shape. And the light of shape is expressed through the amount of area size reacted pressing action.

Pressing and Size

So, I think about what I can use for expressing this concept. What is the natural way for changing weight. I reminded the chair for seat. The sitting action will make the change of weight in usual life and this can be connected with this concept way. These pictures are the simulation how it works.

Light shape in Normal status

Light shape when sit